- Adhere to all guidelines, policies and procedures of the station, Clear Channel Communications, Inc., the FCC and all other federal, state and local laws.
- Adequate preparation for an air shift with use of creativity, imagination and exercise of independent professional judgment in writing, producing, interviewing, taping or broadcasting of on-air material.
- Personality must be upbeat, informative and entertaining and be able to relate to station audience.
- Ensure logged commercials, promotions and any other programming essential to the stations operation are aired.
- Must be current with relevant daily material.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures regarding indecency and obscenity.
- Work an approved and previously agreed upon air shift.
- Maintain a website personality page. Must be kept up-to-date with relevant material that is appropriate for the given station.
- Search out and share all possible web content with the Program Director and Online Content Director of the given station.
- Participate in regular listening/aircheck sessions for critique with the Program Director.
- Participate in required station Programming, Promotions, and Sales staff meetings and events.
- Make regular approved appearances at paid, and non-paid, station events.
- Execute only Program Director approved interviews and events on air during the regularly assigned shift.
- Be on call for possible disasters, breaking news, or acts of nature.
- Assist with the voice over and production of paid, and non paid, spots required to run on the station.
- Be an ambassador for the radio station when out in public. Maintain a positive and approachable attitude when around listeners and clients.
- Will also assist Program Director.
- Three years of on-air radio experience required, excellent verbal and communication skills, outstanding ability to relate and communicate with target audience, positive attitude both on and off the air.
- Familiar with NexGen, Vox Pro, and Pro Tools.
- Strong knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
- Applicants must possess a strong work ethic, be well-read, punctual, and be a team player with a cooperative attitude.
- Applicant must be engaging on the air.
- Applicant must provide compelling content on the air.
***PLEASE ATTACH YOUR AIRCHECK IN MP3 FILE FORMAT***
Submit resume to: https://careerchannel.silkroad.com. No phone calls please.